Thursday, February 5, 2009

No complaints

I haven't been blogging about running, because all the blog would be about is how I am not running and I have this odd shin pain that won't go away. For starters, it is hard work to get to my weekly activity goals without the running. I pretty much have to do a hard yoga class OR swim hard every single day. No long run to burn all those calories in one shot. It's probably better, since I am doing all this low impact scuplty type stuff, always good to switch up the routine. Anyway, after reading rave reviews on the weight watchers message boards I purchased a "The Firm" dvd. It was less than $6 (shipping) included. It arrived yesterday in its plain brown wrapper and I popped it this morning for day 1 of the 5 day abs. Tiger read the box and proclaimed "Visible results in 10 workouts!" Sexy shirtless 1980s Ken-doll guy welcomed me to the workout where there were 80s ladies in legwarmers, brown aerobics tights and leotards, with ankle weights and sweatbands protecting fabulously feathered hair. I did a bunch of crunches with the lovely 80s ladies and then at the end,Ken-doll guy said "good job, see you tomorrow" I'm totally hooked. I can't wait to see my shirtless friend with the 6 pack again. The firm gets a firm endorsement from me!

No comments: