Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tears dry on their own

I knew my weigh in was going to suck. I was already in my skinniest jeans, and was feeling good about that, yet when I got the news I felt a wave of depression and sadness wash over me. I knew I had too many beers with my friends over the weekend. I knew I gained 4 weeks ago from my monthly visitor, yet it's hard to face your failure there with those stupid little computer print out numbers in black and white. Why does 10 lbs feel so much sadder than 12.2... I'll never know. I'll just have to work that much harder to get more of them back soon. My reward for 10% is a new tattoo. I was hoping to be there by SXSW (a totally unrealistic goal, I know, but are there any other kind?) I'm off to go swimming and get some more activity points.
ttyl

No comments: